I am considering doing that again....
- I am going to be gargantuan this summer and a short do might help me pretend I'm not as hot as I really am.
- I hate doing the same thing with my hair all the time and I need to get it cut. I am ready to mix it up a little and this would definitely qualify.
- Takes way less time to do hair, so I might not wear it in a pontail as frequently (also, what is the point of having long hair if it mostly ends up pulled back anyway because you don't want to take the time to do it?).
- I just finished growing my bangs out. Bangs take a lot of maintenance and I like them when they're first cut but then I get headaches when they start to grow out and get too long and I have to shake them out of my eyes all the time.
- It took a long time to grow my hair out and I really fear that once I have have kids, I will join the ranks of most other moms who hack all their hair off, never to have long hair again. Part of me feels like I should enjoy it while it lasts.
- Short hair is harder to throw up in a cute ponytail when you are really dying of heat during the summer.
- Pretty sure the hubby likes the long hair even though he says he likes whatever I do.
- I like long hair when I take the time to do it nicely.
Oh, the hair battles. What to do, what to do?