So I've never been tagged before, and I usually wouldn't do it, except that the person who tagged me is Jess Madsen, and those of you who know her know I'm not lying when I say that if I didn't do it, she would probably get all mad and huffy and never talk to me again or something if I didn't do it. ........... ...
ok that's a complete lie because she is way too nice for that. So I'm doing it because I'm probably not a true blogger until I have done at least one of these things. Also, this will likely be incredibly long, and will have no pictures. So if you get too bored, you can look at one of the pictures on the side for a while, and then come back to reading.
What are the last three things you purchased?
- I try my absolute best to purchase NOTHING. I try to get everything for free.
- The 9.99 meal deal at Macey's (a 96 oz. lasagna, 1/2 gallon of ice cream, a bag of Dole Salad and a fresh french bread for only 9.99... yeah. AWESOME)
- A box of chex for Justin (he could pick anything in the store for me to buy for him (I know, I take you to a grocery store and let you pick out anything you want!!! Go crazy. Candy? Snacks? Ketchup? You name it, it's yours. Best. present. ever.) and he picked a box of Honey Nut Chex. He is ridiculously easy to please).
What are the last three songs you downloaded onto your ipod?
-I haven't ever had an ipod, but to my mp3 player... I think it was probably a bunch of 70s funk songs-- Tell Me Something Good (by "Rufus"), Brick House ("the Commodores"), and Jungle Boogie ("Kool & the Gang).
What are your three favorite movies?
-Get Smart and Horton Hears a Who were my two latest favorites. Oh, how could I almost forget?! LITTLE MANHATTAN!!!
What are three things you have not done yet?
-Today? wow... all I've done is get up, drive from West Jordan (welcome home, Kalen!) to Logan, and come to work. So there are a lot of things I haven't done. LIKE FINISH TWILIGHT (didn't even bring it to read over lunch because I'm an idiot, right Emma?)
What are your three favorite TV shows?
- The Office
- All those shows about how to redo everything in your house and make it look awesome for like $10 or whatever they are. Fortunately, our cable does not have the channel with all these shows on it. If it did, it is certain I would not ever leave the living room.
Three things you can't live without?
- Something to look forward to
- Something to keep me busy (work works)
- can't think of anything else (apparently I could live in jail and be perfectly happy)
What are your three favorite dishes?
-Dare I say it, cold cereal? (I tell Justin every night that I can't wait until morning and I will be so excited to get up and be able to eat cold cereal. And I'm not lying either).
- Definitely pizza (Papa John's, though it's far too expensive to have on a regular basis. Or ever.)
- Four (five?) cheese ziti at the Olive Garden and those delicious frozen rasberry lemonades they have there
What are your three favorite desserts?
- Ice Cream
- Good carrot cake
- Grandma's chocolate chip cookies (yeah, I know that was 4 things. Those of you who read this know I really love dessert)
What three things would you buy if money were not an issue?
- A house with a bowling alley in it.
- An all inclusive vacation to Italy
- 3 more wishes for things I can get when money's not an issue.
If you could have three wishes what would they be?
- Is it strange that a lot of the same things as the question above come to mind? Apparently the only thing in the way of my dreams is money haha
- I would want winter to never come again and for the temperature to never drop below 55.
- I would own a home, but still have a landlord to take care of all the maintenance at no cost.
- I would stay young and spritely forever, but still experience all the things that come with age.
Anyone who is not yet a true blogger because they haven't done one of these things yet.